• follow me twitter.com/heelsole
  • bid for my sweet luv heelsole.com
  • ask me questions heelsole@hotmail.com
  • become my friend myspace.com/heelsole
  • thanking all the fans facebook.com/heelsole

A very comfortable place to be

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sexy Womans well worn over the knee Sporty Bondage Socks white & red

Sexy Woman's well worn over the knee Sporty Bondage Socks white & red. So, these were so hard for me to get published. I really hope you all enjoy them. It is something a little different. A side of me not often seen. I wore these on a true mission. I sweated a lot because the boots are thermal and I walked for hours. Ruff, ruff stuff. I wanted to send a special shout out to the customer who kept pushing me every time I got tired of editing these photos. Beso. HTS



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment